Secure Storage in Bend, Oregon is dedicated to providing the right services to the right person. Because we know each person requires storage units for different reasons, we offer 6 different sizes at our facility location, ranging from small to large units.
Whether you’re looking for
Check out our prices and sizes below and call us in Bend, Oregon at (541) 389-8870 to talk to one of our on-site resident managers about reserving a unit today.
|5 x 10||$95|
|10 x 10||$135|
|10 x 15||$165|
|10 x 20||$195|
|10 x 25||$225|
|10 x 30||$260|
|Cleaning Deposit $20|
Examples of Self Storage Rates and Sizes
It can be hard trying to figure whether you need a large or small unit. That’s why we’ve developed the following self-storage guide:
- A 5x10 storage unit is 50 square feet of space. It’s considered a mini storage unit and can typically fit the contents of a medium-sized bedroom, dorm room or studio apartment.
- A 10x10 unit is 100 square feet and is perfect for the contents of a one-bedroom apartment (excluding large appliances) or a couple medium-sized bedrooms.
- A 10x15 unit is 150 square feet and holds up to three bedrooms’ worth of items, or a one-bedroom apartment including boxes. This size is popular for business storage, to be used as an office storage space for supplies, seasonal
decorationsand promotional/event booths.
- A 10x20 unit is 200 square feet of space. It fits the contents of a two-bedroom home with appliances and even miscellaneous items. This size is often times used for indoor car storage as it is the similar size of a one-car garage.
- A 10x30 unit is comprised of 300 square feet. Rental space of this size is convenient for both household and commercial storage.
Contact Us to Reserve Large and Small Storage Units
Check out Bend, Oregon storage units for all of your storage needs. We provide short term and long term storage and our rental units are prorated. That means you never have to worry about paying for a
Call (541) 389-8870 to reserve your unit